Proud member of the United Nations Global Compact
The UN Global Compact asks companies to embrace, and put into practice, a set of 10 core values in the areas of human rights, labor standards, the environment and anti-corruption.
- Support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labor.
- The effective abolition of child labor.
- The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.