Veggie Pad Thai
- 3 tbsp. chili sauce
- 3 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 lb. wide rice stick noodles
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 pkg. Wildwood® Baked Teriyaki Tofu, cut into cubes
- 2 ea. large eggs
- 2 ea. garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup diagonally cut green onions
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 4 ea. lime wedges
Back to recipes
- Combine first 6 ingredients; set aside.
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes or until done. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Crack eggs in a separate bowl, stir well with a whisk.
- Heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, and sautee for 20 seconds.
- Add egg mixture, and cook for 30 seconds or until soft-scrambled, stirring constantly. Stir in chili sauce mixture and noodles; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in tofu, bean sprouts, onions and 1/4 cup cilantro, and cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and cilantro.
Products featured in this recipe