Triple Chocolate Brownies
- 1 cup Onederful® Tofu
- 1/2 cup sugar
- water, as needed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place tofu, sugar and vanilla extract in a blender. Blend on high until very smooth in texture.
- Add enough water to a small pan to cover the bottom. Turn heat on low.
- Place coconut oil, bittersweet chocolate and semisweet chocolate in a small bowl and place on top of pot. This will create a double boiler. Slowly melt the coconut oil and chocolate until smooth. Stir often with spatula.
- When coconut oil and chocolate are melted and combined, remove from heat and let cool for 1–2 minutes.
- Add to blender with tofu mixture and blend on high until combined.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt to blender and mix slightly with a spatula.
- Blend on medium speed until combined, stopping once or twice to scrape down sides of the blender.
- Line an 8”x 8” baking dish with parchment paper and grease lightly with coconut oil.
- Pour batter mixture into pan and smooth out the top.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool and serve.
Yield: 8 servings
Back to recipes