Tofu Tikka Masala
- 5 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 2 ea. garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 g jalapeno chile, chopped
- 3 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 lb. Wildwood® High Protein Tofu cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped into 1-inch long thin slices
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 3-4 tbsp. plain or unsweetened yogurt
- 1 cup Wildwood® Plain Soymilk
- For Garnishing: some chopped cilantro
Back to recipes
- Mix together lemon juice, ginger, garlic, green chili, half of the cilantro, chili powder, salt, and Tofu in a bowl. Cover and leave to marinate for an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook onions for 3-5 minutes on medium heat until translucent. Add turmeric powder, yogurt, Soymilk and the remaining cilantro. Stir for a few minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add the Tofu mixture into the sauce and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Serve immediately garnished with fresh cilantro with your choice of Indian Nan bread or heated rice.
Products featured in this recipe