- 5-10 Taco shells warmed to package directions or corn tortillas
- 5-10 Butter lettuce leaves, washed
- 3/4 oz. Wildwood® Tofu Taco Crumbles (weight for each taco)
Toppings and Sides (per taco):
- 1/2 oz. Organic mexican cheese blend (Cheddar, Colby & Monterey Jack), grated
- 3/4 oz. Wildwood® Mild Organic Salsa
- 1/2 oz. Guacamole, recipe follows
- 1/4 oz. Romaine (chopped)
- 1/4 oz. Cilantro (chopped)
For the Guacamole (serves 5-10):
- 3 Ripe avocados, cut each in half, remove the seed and scoop out the pulp
- 3 tbsp. Red onion (finely chopped)
- 3 Cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp. Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the avocado with the onion, garlic, cilantro, lemon juice, and salt and mash with the back of a fork until mostly smooth leaving a bit of chunkiness for texture.
- Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Back to recipes
- Heat Tofu Taco Crumbles in saucepan until warm.
- Remove from the heat and then add to taco shell or butter lettuce leaf.
- Add remaining toppings listed until taco is filled to your liking.
- Serve the taco bar family style, immediately.
Products featured in this recipe