- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat onion and garlic with olive oil and wrap in foil. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, add water and spinach to a small pot and gently wilt. Remove from pot, squeeze out liquid and let cool.
- Add tofu to a blender. Blend on high until very smooth in texture.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- When onion and garlic are soft, remove from oven and let cool. When cool, remove skin from garlic. Add both to a food processor along with spinach and artichokes. Pulse until roughly chopped.
- Transfer this mixture to bowl with tofu. Add remaining ingredients and gently fold together with a spatula.
- This dip can be enjoyed cold after chilling for one hour or hot after being baked at 375°F for 15 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestion: Enjoy with your favorite crackers, chips or veggie sticks.
Back to recipes