Artichokes with Lemon Aioli
- 2 artichokes
- water, as needed
- 1/3 cup Wildwood® Zesty Garlic Aioli
- 2 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Place artichokes in a pot with steamer insert and add 1/2” of water that measures up from the bottom of the pot.
- Cover and turn flame on to a medium heat.
- Let steam for 15–20 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center goes in easily.
- While artichokes are steaming, mix aioli, lemon zest and lemon juice until combined.
- When artichokes are finished cooking, let cool 1–2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with lemon aioli and enjoy.
Yield: 2 servings