- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tbsp. salt
- 1/4 tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups pumpernickel bread, 1” cubes
- 14 oz. Onederful® Tofu, 1” cubes
- 2 cups butternut squash, 1” cubes
- 1/2 cup scallions, cut into 2” pieces
- 2 tbsp. basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. black sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for marinade and stir until combined. Set aside for later use.
- In a small bowl, combine rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and almond butter and whisk until combined.
- Drizzle in oils and whisk until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside for later use.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place bread cubes in oven until toasted through. Set aside.
- Place tofu, squash and scallions in a bowl and drizzle with marinade. Mix until evenly coated.
- Place mixture on a sheet tray and bake 20–25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool 1–2 minutes.
- Place bread cubes and roasted mixture in a bowl and drizzle with half of the dressing. Toss lightly to coat.
- Let sit 3–4 minutes for dressing to soak into bread.
- Right before serving, toss with the rest of the dressing.
- Garnish with basil and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings
Back to recipes