Onederful® Stuffed Shells
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 6 ea. Garlic, minced
- 8 oz. baby spinach
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. nutritional yeast
- 12 oz. Onederful® Tofu, drained
- Pan spray (as needed)
- 12 ea. Jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- 16 oz. marinara sauce
- Canola oil (as needed)
- Heat a sauté pan to medium heat with 1 teaspoon of oil. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add spinach, half the salt and cook until spinach has wilted.
- Place sautéed spinach and garlic in a strainer and allow extra liquid to drip out.
- Place 12 oz. of Onederful® tofu in a food processor and pulse several times until tofu broken down to small crumbles.
- In a large bowl mix together tofu, spinach, egg, nutritional yeast and the remaining salt. Reserve for assembly.
Back to recipes
- Lightly grease casserole dish with pan spray and pour half of the marinara sauce in the casserole dish.
- Using a piping bag or spoon, fill shells with Onederful® filling and carefully place shells over the marinara sauce.
- Pour the other half of the marinara sauce over the pasta shells.
- Bake shells in a 400°F oven for 8 -10 minutes uncovered.
- Serve immediately.