- Heat 2 tbsp. of olive oil in a medium pot on medium heat.
- Add onions and cook until tender. Add additional tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the sliced mushrooms. Continue to cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Add the vegetable stock. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add Tofu to blender and continue to blend until smooth and silky.
- Add salt, black pepper and white pepper.
- Transfer back to pot and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally
Note: For chunky version, sauté 2–4 oz. diced mushrooms and add to soup after boiling.
Developed exclusively for Wildwood Foods by Chef Tim Luym