- Drain water from tofu and blend in a blender until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and soy milk, blend briefly.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Combine melted chocolate and tofu in the blender. Check consistency, add more chocolate soy milk if needed.
- Place mixture in a piping bag and let cool in the refrigerator.
- Place crushed graham cracker in a serving cup, then squeeze the mousse over the crackers.
- Garnish with the basil.
*Alternative option is to place mousse in a pie crust as shown in picture
Back to recipes