Dairy-Free Chai Latte
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp. cardamom, ground
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 black tea bags
- Honey (as needed)
- Wildwood® Soy Creamer
Back to recipes
- In a sauce pot combine water, ginger, cardamom and cinnamon sticks.
- Bring mixture to a boil and then reduce heat and allow it to simmer 5 minutes for flavor to infuse.
- Take the pot off heat and add tea bags, steep for up to 5 minutes.
- Add honey while tea is still hot to your desired level of sweetness.
- Strain the tea into a heat resistant container and place in refrigerator to cool for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Once tea is cool, mix in soy creamer and serve over ice.
Products featured in this recipe